Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Logo Title

Registration and Transcripts

MUSD Enrollment 


Lathrop High School is on a BLOCK SCHEDULE. 

If you are enrolling from a TRADITIONAL SCHEDULE (6/7 periods, 2 semesters a year), please be advised that the semesters and classes may not align (depending on time of enrollment).  It is best to finish the current semester prior to enrolling at Lathrop High School.  Depending on the time of the year a student enrolls, he/she may not earn any grades or credits in the classes they have been taking (if they withdraw before taking finals).  Please consult the chart below for the Term and Semester timelines at Lathrop High**

Block Scheduling




Required Enrollment Documents:

1.      Birth Certificate


2.      Complete Immunization Record


Yellow card or physician report that includes the following:

Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis (DTaP, DTP, Tdap, or Td) — 5 doses
(4 doses OK if one was given on or after 4th birthday. 3 doses OK if one was given on or after 7th birthday.)

Polio (OPV or IPV) — 4 doses
(3 doses OK if one was given on or after 4th birthday) 

Hepatitis B — 3 doses

Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR) — 2 doses
(Both given on or after 1st birthday)

Varicella (Chickenpox) — 2 doses

TetanusDiphtheriaPertussis (Tdap) —1 dose

3.      Proof of Residency

Renting/own your home: City of Lathrop or PG&E bill in parent’s name and dated within 30 days

Living in someone else’s household: City of Lathrop or PG&E bill in homeowner’s or renter’s name and dated within 30 days. Homeowner/renter must be present for enrollment appointment, provide a photo ID, and complete the Declaration of Residency form 5111.1B.

If you are not the parent or legal guardian but a qualified relative of the student you must provide all of the above and complete the Caregiver Authorization Affidavit form 5111.1C.

If you are a foster parent, you must provide your placement paperwork and complete a foster student questionnaire during enrollment.

4.      Withdrawal Form, Grades, & Transcript

Student must have a withdrawal form from previous school that includes withdrawal or transfer grades and a copy of their most recent unofficial transcript.

5.      IEP or 504 Plan if applicable

If your student has an IEP (special education) or 504 plan, you must provide the most recent copy.


Gabrielle Roswell Registrar 209-938-6359 Fax: 209-234-5823

Transcript Requests

Please read each description carefully before requesting a transcript. 

 Request HERE.


*Order transcripts online for electronic submission through Parchment.  There is a transaction fee of $4.40 per record request, however this is the preferred method for college / NCAA transcripts. Requests will be processed within 2 business days.


MUSD Transcript Request Form

*For graduates of more than 5 years ago - this form will be sent to Student Services at the district office. Requests will be processed within 10 working days.